We can’t wait to welcome our swimmers back to the pool. However due to Covid-19, we have made some changes in line with guidance to minimise any potential risks as your safety, the safety of our team, is and always will be, our number one priority.
- We operate a restricted number policy (one adult per child)
- Where possible, please come swim ready
- We have allocated swimmers a 10-minute changing window
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided on entry
- Please wear a face mask in communal areas of the clubs, unless exempt
- Please limit the number of belongings you bring into the clubs to a small bag – no non-essential bulky items such as prams or buggies
- Follow our safe distance measures and flow systems around the centres
- We ask you to sanitise your changing station before/after use
- Ensure your medical and emergency contact information is fully up to date.
Please do not enter our facilities:
If you or a family member in the last 10 days have been diagnosed with Covid-19, had recent close contact with someone who has or if you have been asked to self-isolate. Please also do not attend if you, or anyone in your household, feels unwell, has a fever, cough, shortness of breath, change in sense of smell/taste other cold/flu-like symptoms or if you have returned back from the Government travel quarantine Covid-19 list.
If any of the above is answered as a YES, the UK Government advises that you must self-isolate for 10 days to help limit the spread of germs.
If your child is sent home from School/Nursery due to a positive test, or there was a positive test in their bubble, then you must follow the guidance as per the government on self-isolation before returning to swimming.
Each week by attending your class and entering our swim centres you warrant that, to your knowledge, you and your child are medically and physically fit and able to undertake and participate in swim school activities and will not be a danger to yourself or to the health and safety of others. You also understand that whilst participating in swim school activities (and before and after swimming), you must ensure you undertake and comply with the social distancing and hygiene measures we have in place. You acknowledge that you undertake all activities at your own risk and the swim school have not and cannot make any representation or guarantee that attending the venue or participating in swimming is free from risk.
If you would like to discuss or wish to have any clarification on any point before your booking, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Updated in accordance with current guidance 5th April 2021.